Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Welcome to my new home!

This new space is for my creative outlets.  I love to read, I love to write and I love all things Spiritual. This blog will entertain all of these aspects of my life, from my newest stories and articles, my journal and jewelry creations, to my Spiritual path. 

For me, all of these things I mentioned are completely intertwined.  We all have stories to tell, life experiences that have made us who we are today.  There are stories everywhere, in everything we see, feel and hear.  Every bit of human contact provides and promotes a story.  My aim is to tell stories about being creative, about learning to live spiritually with love, light and joy. 

I will be utilizing this "nest" for my creative writing dialogues.  Here, I'll be posting stories and articles for publishers and other media outlets to see a sampling of my style.

Why, you may ask, would I want to have one blog for all the above creative outlets?  It is because this is who I am.  I believe everything folds into everything else.  Writing folds into journals, spiritual practice folds into writing into journals.  I think you get my drift.  Like each one of us here in this vast Universe, we are all connected to one another, I believe my Creative Dialogues are all connected.  I hope you will stick around, subscribe to my blog and follow along on this journey with me.

Love and Light,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment